Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 6

Despite my crazy busy schedule, I found time to work on the puzzle. :-) I had each section on a separate panel, including an additional 6 panels of pieces on my bedroom floor. One of the things I had to do as I finished up the panels, is put them together. Because the edges of the panels didn't always lay flat (and to keep them from moving), I used duct tape - the answer to all problems - and taped the finished panels together. This allows me to attach pieces from one panel to another.

Then I finished the last couple hundred pieces to that half of the puzzle. Here are a few pictures.


It's hard to tell how big the puzzle is, so when my little sisters came to visit, I took this picture. :-)


Finishing up that half only took a few hours. Once done, I laid out pieces for the next half and got to work! After about 10 hrs of spending two hours here and one hour there, I made good progress on some of the hot air balloons, clown fish, and animals. Here are a few more pictures.




Next week I will be in Orlando for the Sterling Conference, so the puzzle will once again have to be put on hold. The good news is that I seem to be on target for finishing by the end of June!!! :-)

Total hrs: 55

No comments:

Post a Comment