Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 4

I would like to announce that after a brutal 4 hour exam, I passed the PMP exam and received my PMP certification!! :-) I can now get back to working on the puzzle...

Actually, I have to admit that while studying Friday night after work, all the blue pieces for the lost city of Atlanta were just calling out to me. So... I decided to postpone studying until the weekend, and spent the night (and part of the next morning) working on that section of the puzzle. I worked on the water parts for 11 hrs and am proud to say that even though I did not get much sleep, I was able to complete all of the underwater sections for the lost city AND the sharks, dolphins, fish, and coral reefs!!! :-)

I believe the lost city of Atlantis will be the most difficult part of the puzzle. There were over 1500 blue pieces that were not very distinguishable from one another. I came close to giving up and going back to studying (and probably should have), but I wanted to get it done. I figured that if I could get through that part, the rest would be a breeze! Here are a few pictures...


Total hrs: 29

This weekend, I will try to finish the sailboats, and do the rocks, birds, top of the water, swordfish, and black part of the solar system. I did have to go through my very large stack of pieces a couple of times to find pieces that I missed the first time around (NOT fun!), but I was able to fill in most of the gaps and I'm VERY happy with the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment